Followers

Facebook Page

Translate This Blog

Blog Hits

Monday, June 11, 2012

VIDEO MONTAJ MAJLIS AKAD NIKAH


**Please pause the music box at the bottom right of this blog before watching. Happy watching. =)




-----------------------

A THOUSAND YEARS

by Christina Perri


Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow
One step closer

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this
One step closer

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

(I love you, I love you)

One step closer
One step closer

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
-----------------------


funny faces during our big day.
11.5.12

Location: 
Klang

Wardrobe: Own collection
White Caftan from SheNadz d'Wangga Boutique
Half Moon Shasmeen Kekwa Shawl from Radiusite

Make-up: Rose JR
Facebook: Rosnawati Salleh 

Cinematographer: Tauffik Aris & Amran Syarifuddin Abdullah
Call/Sms: Tauffik Aris (012-3526172)& Amran (013-7598892)
Facebook page: D Anonymous Photography


with love,
Alya Syaqiera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...